GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unitronic stage 2

gobind

Hey guys, so I recently picked up my first GTI(MK7) and I'm looking to get the Unitronic stage 2 upgrade. Can someone tell me what the actual numbers are, not what they advertise.

mkstan15

Ready to race!
Hey guys, so I recently picked up my first GTI(MK7) and I'm looking to get the Unitronic stage 2 upgrade. Can someone tell me what the actual numbers are, not what they advertise.

Everyone's numbers will be different dependent upon a number of variables. There is no one answer. Most tunes seem to meet what the makers are claiming. Best advice is to choose the tuner you feel will be able to offer you the most service in case something were to go wrong or you needed any help. I've heard nothing but great things about all the major tuning companies. You can also search the forum as a lot of people have posted personal dyno results

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys, so I recently picked up my first GTI(MK7) and I'm looking to get the Unitronic stage 2 upgrade.

Here are a few independent dyno graphs that users have shared throughout this forums. There are more around, if you browse throughout the forums...

Here in Brazil at TEC Motorsport we had two GTIs getting Stage 2 last week.

Results: 334hp (296whp) and 328hp (299whp) with 370tq in both cases. Very consistent results and looks like they match results from other parts of the world. Way to go Unitronic!

Looking forward to see what the new carbon fiber intake will do with those numbers.

Stage 2 done. CTS down pipe and no more.
301whp and 328 wtq using mostly 91 octane and some 93 in the tank.
Thanks John for the service and dedication (taking of the vacation time to help)
Also thanks to the Eurohouse crew. Simply the best!
Car pulls really hard now.

carlosalicea

Passed Driver's Ed
I Can't say better things about the tune. It's simply awesome and UNI is always very concerned about engine reliability and longevity.
Couldn't be happier.
BTW this is my 2nd UNITRONIC stage 2 GTI.
I could go with 2+, but the car is traction limited at the track (solo1) so no more power until traction is solved. (Anyway, I am winning in cass D by 2 seconds)
And John, I could only manage a 13.2 in the quarter because of traction, but I'll brake your GTI's 12.8...��