GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unitronic Stage 1+ 93 octane

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
What I started with after I got tired of driving it stock had it for about 4000kms then went stage 2 what you wanna know about it
Raced a lot of cars on that stage was fun fun fun

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Forgot no slippage what so ever

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Exactly drives like a stock r until you slam the petal down

No issues with anything or drivability just point and shoot and you'll get there now

No need for tcu tune only if you go stage 2 just my opinion

I ran that 1+ no CAI no Downpipe no Res Delete bone stock and I could not believe the power of the car was insane

For the price I got it for can't complain for that much hp

cal45

Ready to race!
Exactly drives like a stock r until you slam the petal down

No issues with anything or drivability just point and shoot and you'll get there now

No need for tcu tune only if you go stage 2 just my opinion

I ran that 1+ no CAI no Downpipe no Res Delete bone stock and I could not believe the power of the car was insane

For the price I got it for can't complain for that much hp

Appreciate the feed back as I may look to do this....have to save my pennies now.

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
One more thing really good customer service one of the reasons I went with them

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
If you do go that route looks like your in good hands

Chronic

Go Kart Champion

Dubonfire

Got a stage 1+ ecu and stage 1 tcu (uniconnect too) and simply love it. Power is great but the tcu tune is really great. Stock dsg is kind of stupid compared to tune dsg

Envoyé de mon XT1097 en utilisant Tapatalk

madelinot

Ready to race!
I installed the Unitronic Stage 1+ a few months ago, along with the DSG Stage 1 tune. I actually purchased stage 2 right away but did not install it yet. My car is still bone stock. In my opinion, that’s the way the car should have been from the factory. No issues whatsoever. Go for it.