GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Toyota sports a Fr-S/BR-Z..... convertible

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2010 MKVI GTI
It may a little, as I would imagine chasis stiffening will add weight to the underpowered base car.... hopefully by then, a decent turbo kit will be available and you're good to go!

honestly this would make a pretty decent southern CA daily driver..... :thumbsup:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Why would anyone get that over a miata?

BlueDubbinTDI

Go Kart Champion
I think because the media is slurping it so much as "the return of the true (affordable) sports car", handling, etc..... and unlike a miata, doesnt look like a chick's ride...

Completely agree with this. I too plan to own it eventually. I miss my RSX a lot...this would also be my first RWD and convertible. Movin on up :D

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I think because the media is slurping it so much as "the return of the true (afffordable) sports car", handling, etc..... and unlike a miata, doesnt look like a chick's ride...

Yea I think you're right. The FRS does look a bit better than the gayata.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Why would anyone get that over a miata?

Yea I think you're right. The FRS does look a bit better than the gayata.

EXACTLY.

This car says, "I still have a penis and know how to use it" compared to the miata, although the miata is getting a refresh soon too and will be more edgey than ever... for a miata.

I am actually shocked at how well they pulled this off/how it looks.. and I am thinking Subaru will not follow suit, since they are allowed such limited production on this car anyway and will probably have more focus on the STI version that's waiting in the wings.

nik

Go Kart Champion
A targa woulda looked nice on it I think.. kinda Supra/ MR2esque.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Miatas are directly correlated with nose jobs. True fact.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
So this is a less powerful Honda S2k?