GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tornado Red Gti (cj_gti)

cj_gti

Ready to race!
I have an LP grill and helix chrome strip headlights. Been thinking about adding the red stripe headlights and modifying a R LP grill to remove the logo I don't want to add honeycomb if I don't have it anywhere else. Here's the grill I'm thinking. http://bit.ly/2bnZrzA

Any thoughts on the red LP vs chrome LP on a TR car?

I am a fan of the golf r grill. In my opinion the red stripe and chrome stripe both look very good, I just went with chrome because it looks different and along with the car there are many red accents already. I also plan on wrapping the red line on the stock grill chrome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cj_gti

Ready to race!
Next up...

cj_gti

Ready to race!
Flashing 93 octane stage 1.5 high torque map

Last edited:

cj_gti

Ready to race!
^^Moments before that white range rover backed into me and left without saying anything... Hence the dents on the back left fender in earlier pictures

cj_gti

Ready to race!
Just ordered an spr front lip and a rev 9 catless downpipe. I wanted to get a maxton lip because it is a great deal but everybody has it. So i decided to go with something I haven't seen on many, which is from a small company on Instagram called splitterspr.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Just ordered an spr front lip and a rev 9 catless downpipe. I wanted to get a maxton lip because it is a great deal but everybody has it. So i decided to go with something I haven't seen on many, which is from a small company on Instagram called splitterspr.

What didnthe splitter run you? I'd be interested in something similar for my golf. Not sure how much I like the look of ez lip yet...

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie

SPR splitter correct? Do you have any pictures?
Looked up but not sure your type.

cj_gti

Ready to race!
You have picture of Range Rover plates!

Did they take care of the damage?

The shop owner who runs the range rover shop said it was one of his customers and he said he would fix it for me but hasn't followed through yet. Assuming he wanted to protect the customer because he gave me no info about them.

cj_gti

Ready to race!
SPR splitter correct? Do you have any pictures?

Looked up but not sure your type.

Its a smaller company from Instagram, I have no pictures of the one I ordered because they have to make it first but here is a picture on someone else's car.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Its a smaller company from Instagram, I have no pictures of the one I ordered because they have to make it first but here is a picture on someone else's car.

Looks sharp!
Is the front painted white like that for yours?

cj_gti

Ready to race!
Looks sharp!

Is the front painted white like that for yours?

No its just black on black, may wrap the lower portion silver to match the headline striped or may just keep it black.