GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Took my Alltrack to the dragstrip... 14.434@93.62

Billy Baldone1

Ready to race!
The car has APR stage 1 93 octane tune only. It is also a stick shift car. It was hot 87 and really humid. I really think a 13.6-7 is possible with new plugs an intake and down pipe in better weather. Thoughts???

Billy Baldone1

Ready to race!
Yes. I'm almost as fast as his stage 1 times without the intake and with a stick.... Yep I think I'm a better driver in a bit heavier Alltrack. I just re watched his stage 1 video. I'm not even .02 slower with a stick, no intake. All of my reaction times were under .100.

Last edited:

Joe854

Passed Driver's Ed
That's good to hear. I hope once you get a chance to do is38 swap you share build or times of it's performance.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Billy Baldone1

Ready to race!
My goal is low 12's with a stick, full interior street tire. I'm a bit old school. My stage 1 times are probably the best stick shift Alltrack times in America..... Yep I said it

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Ya think?! Wow!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Joe854

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm pretty excited about your plan for the Alltrack. It would be great if more people knew about the potential of these wagons.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Billy Baldone1

Ready to race!
Lol. I'm having fun with it. I'm over the moon about my times. The Portland guy was my goal. He went 14.415 with an intake on a DSG car. I have no intake, and no DSG..... Hell yeah I'm being cocky. My immediate goal is 13s on stage 1

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
Lol. I'm having fun with it. I'm over the moon about my times. The Portland guy was my goal. He went 14.415 with an intake on a DSG car. I have no intake, and no DSG..... Hell yeah I'm being cocky. My immediate goal is 13s on stage 1

Intake adds 0 HP..... Sorry man. I would be very impressed if you managed to make 13's while stage one. The alltrack is a heavy beast. A DP would be the thing that gets you some extra HP, but still not much.

I'm glad you are are having fun with it, but you remind me of Charlie Zelenoff...

Last edited: