GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Mk7 OEM wheels thread

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Surprised I never posted in this thread. I never found a set of Goals, but did find a nice set of Lagunas (even though there are already a few in the thread). Still might try to find some Goals in the next few months since my tires are getting down and I'd like to move to a 17". Maybe I can find someone that will trade me haha. Lowered on EMD springs with reverse rake pads in the rear, 10mm front and 15mm rear spacers.

AzteCypher

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
Last edited:

zwalk

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
GSW 4motion
Anyone have a golf or GTi on the 17” A3 wheels I may buy a set. The 10 spoke ones

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo

bobloblawGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
19 GTI SE 6MT
Anybody running 18" Brescias off a Polo GTI? They're my ideal OEM wheel but I don't love the idea of going up to 19". Probably hard to source in the U.S. given they don't sell the Polo here but figured maybe someone has done it?

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Polo is 5x100 and not 5x112 as the Golf

SRGTD

Autocross Newbie
Polo is 5x100 and not 5x112 as the Golf
Reps it is, then! Good shout, thank you.
I’m in the UK and my Polo GTI+ came with 18” Brescia alloys. Here’s what it looks like; the picture is from the day I took delivery of it an couple of years ago and my ‘old’ Polo GTI that I traded in against it is the blue car in the background.

D66A0C9C-0DDE-4BCB-A7AD-F49F4CF8565A.jpeg

bobloblawGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
19 GTI SE 6MT
Oh I sold it. I used "looked" in the past tense in the post you quoted :p
D'oh! Shows how good I can read. Well, she *was* a beauty!

I’m in the UK and my Polo GTI+ came with 18” Brescia alloys. Here’s what it looks like; the picture is from the day I took delivery of it an couple of years ago and my ‘old’ Polo GTI that I traded in against it is the blue car in the background.

View attachment 270539
I'm still not sure I want to replace the factory Dallas/Milton wheels yet, but if/when I do, I think it'll be for these. Gorgeous! Wish we had the Polo here in the States.