Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep

tylerandreas

Banned
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
halloween is a pretty big thing at my work. i've seen some pretty awesome costumes so far. my manager's being one of them. she dressed as a little red riding hood. looks very authentic actually to the movie 'hunter'? not too sure if that's the name...

i'm all sugar high right now, just had the richest triple chocolate/caramel cake ever... milk and icecream didn't even dull the sweetness one bit...
I can't imagine a little asian on a sugar high... As Kevin Hart would say "It's about to go down!"

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Fuck. My mom is making me watch Paranormal Activity with her. God I fucking hate these movies. I'm such a pussy with this shit. Fucking scared :lol:

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
so the real estate agent called me again and said they want to make a deal. he came back with a counter offer that is 5k more than what we put down. i shut him down, and stated facts, and his countless verbal promises of the amount they would absolutely accept with it just being smoke and mirrors.

he then reduced it to 1.5k more than my final offer with appliances (brand new house, buying from a builder). i held firm and said, if you can't meet our original offer then my wife and i will be taking our business elsewhere. this area is a buyers market, and there are countless other builders looking to unload their properties as soon as possible.

he then did the

and said 'i'll go back and talk to builder and get back to you'

tylerandreas

Banned
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
Holy fuck dude. I've seen this before, so I know what happens and I'm still scared shitless.:lol:
baha, i haven't seen any of them! I avoid that kind of shit at all cost. I'm not the smallest guy around, but when it comes to scary movies I'm the biggest pussy ever.

tylerandreas

Banned
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
so the real estate agent called me again and said they want to make a deal. he came back with a counter offer that is 5k more than what we put down. i shut him down, and stated facts, and his countless verbal promises of the amount they would absolutely accept with it just being smoke and mirrors.

he then reduced it to 1.5k more than my final offer with appliances (brand new house, buying from a builder). i held firm and said, if you can't meet our original offer then my wife and i will be taking our business elsewhere. this area is a buyers market, and there are countless other builders looking to unload their properties as soon as possible.

he then did the

and said 'i'll go back and talk to builder and get back to you'

you're a ruthless bastard. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.