GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Teslas are fast...

Me007gold

Ready to race!
Eh they are nice looking cars but ill race any of them from San Francisco to LA win every time. Still takes less time to fill my car with gas and it gives me more range. Not to mention if I was driving my TDI. SF to LA on one tank with 2+ gallons to spare.

At a Tesla Supercharging station, you can swap a battery out twice in less time then it takes to fill up your car

Last edited:

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
The price is not terrible considering what a 7 series that's that fast costs these days.

I actually sat in one, very nice. There's a little Tesla store in Austin where they have a car you can look at.

Did I mention it's the safest car sold in America?

Most other cars dont burn when theres 3 teslas burned so far, yep safest car sold in america indeed :laugh:

Edit: saw ur post about fires

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Oh they also like to catch fire too!

:lol: I'm hoping this is just a trolling post.

:rolleyes: them and every other car ever made in the history of man.

This. They're safe.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I cannot fathom the Tesla hate.

this^. People are resistant to change.

As far as a whole "3" fires..... cars have electrical fires fairly often. I wouldn't call "3", a mass epidemic by any means.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
this^. People are resistant to change.

As far as a whole "3" fires..... cars have electrical fires fairly often. I wouldn't call "3", a mass epidemic by any means.

for how small the company is, how many cars have bee sold, and how long the car has been out, i think that is a lot.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
These Tesla owners we are seeing in these videos clearly did the soundaktor removal mod.

:laugh: :clap:

for how small the company is, how many cars have bee sold, and how long the car has been out, i think that is a lot.

I see your point on a numbers basis, but still wouldn't consider it "a lot".

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
:laugh: :clap:

I see your point on a numbers basis, but still wouldn't consider it "a lot".

yeah i guess not a LOT, but it is still enough that if you were going to buy one of these i would look into why those happened.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
bingo^.

dem facts.