GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Suburu BRZ/Scion FR-S?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
^nice. P&L used to work on my subaru's. I don't know why anyone cares about the interior, same for the Corvette complainers.. you buy the car for the combo of looks and performance/handling, thats about it and why its less expensive than other options.

dsomegax

Ready to race!
I don't think its THAT bad. The alcantara/leather is really nice.

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
No threads. This is coming from tuners working on the cars. Yes there will be way more options like I stated after SEMA. Two places that I frequent have tear down FR-S being built. I posted one earlier. Scion is has pushed a few out to tuners here in SoCal to show what can be done at SEMA. It's going to be very interesting.

Im calling bullshit on motor failures until someone shows me proof otherwise, and who the tuner is that blew it up....are we talking customer cars with reputable tuners working on them? Or are these fly by night "we do tuning, brah" type shops? Or are they shop cars where the shop is testing the limits?

So far the reputable tuners Ive seen on Nasioc are getting good results with zero issues.

Last edited:

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
Kurt you need to get some 1/4" steel bar and make that thing into a Bane mask. It'll keep the pain away, reportedly.

haha I totally should :) lets figure out how to make it happen...ideas?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

oh, I dont think its bad at all - regardless of it being a $25k car.

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
I think it will be a fantastic car once it gets some ass in it.....the cockpit is set up really nicely, and who doesnt like lightweight RWD?

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
Im calling bullshit on motor failures until someone shows me proof otherwise, and who the tuner is that blew it up.

So far the reputable tuners Ive seen on Nasioc are getting good results with zero issues.

Eh no need for me to get people in trouble. Especially with people unveiling things for SEMA. Not new to the Japanese import scene been in it since the early 90's. Like I said SEMA will bring some cool things for the car.

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
Eh no need for me to get people in trouble. Especially with people unveiling things for SEMA. Not new to the Japanese import scene been in it since the early 90's. Like I said SEMA will bring some cool things for the car.

:word:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
blown up engines due to boost or actual defect from the factory? there's a big difference there.

CFG9000

Ready to race!

I can't get over that it looks like they just went to Best Buy for a head unit. Also, none of the interior lines seem to have anything to do with the others. It's like 5 people designed it, all blindfolded and gagged so they couldn't work together.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
P&L's brz is 2800lbs with driver. 400whp. That's fast.

These things are going to be monsters on road courses.