GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Automotive Custom Etune

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Does this mean we think Cobb's DSG tune will be able to be customized on a per user basis (shift points, etc)?
Yea I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that whenever they DO release it, it will be customizable like their ecu tunes. Probably the same concept as the ecu tunes. Ots tune works slightly better than stock, and a legit tuner can make it great.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
looks very similar to mine as far as boost and a/f ratio.
I looked over my past tune from MAPerformance which had a decent amount of knock that's why I wanted to change. On wot my afr dipped to 11.50 give or take, consistently. At least with this, I'm barely getting knock at wot and it's not really high in the range.

Alex@Stratified

Go Kart Newbie
I looked over my past tune from MAPerformance which had a decent amount of knock that's why I wanted to change. On wot my afr dipped to 11.50 give or take, consistently. At least with this, I'm barely getting knock at wot and it's not really high in the range.

The car has also picked up a nice bit of power over what you were seeing previously which is nice to see :).

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
The car has also picked up a nice bit of power over what you were seeing previously which is nice to see :).

Yea even in the early revisions of your tune it feels a lot more refined than my previous one. Good work so far!

Zx2man

Ready to race!
Looks like the 2 lower in power runs were done in 3rd gear. The 304 whp was done in 4th.

jcarl126

Ready to race!
Logged my base stratified tune last night, car was VERY smooth power wise... felt like it just pulled and pulled up to redline. He had me to the run in 3rd gear, for those curious. Running 9 oct, and I asked him to give it a tad more peak very slightly less smooth, and see if we can get boost to 26 peak and taper 24 as the knock was practically nonexistent.

jcarl126

Ready to race!
I thought most tuners were tapering to 19-20?

The base tune i got was a taper to 21, and that was handled easily it seemed, but we shall see what Alex cooks up!! He is the master here, i really dont know much about AFR/trims/knock/etc just little bits and pieces. will keep the thread updated as well

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
It's hard for me to get a 4th gear pull. That one was super clean though and seeing 4th Is basically a 1:1 it's the most accurate. 3rd gear though is usually only a few percentages off. My 3rd revision I'm in now really feels smooth. I'm going on a few days with it now and it feels stock until I get on it, then as stated above it just pulls and pulls and pulls no jerkey boost spikes

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie
Logged my base stratified tune last night, car was VERY smooth power wise... felt like it just pulled and pulled up to redline. He had me to the run in 3rd gear, for those curious. Running 9 oct, and I asked him to give it a tad more peak very slightly less smooth, and see if we can get boost to 26 peak and taper 24 as the knock was practically nonexistent.

Have you logged Cobb's IS38 OTS. Map notes show peak at 29 tapering to 26 at redline so seems pretty aggressive.

Cameron1292

Ready to race!