GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 1 software flash

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Is this what I need to get to stop the wheel hop and everything is good????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup that's one but do your research on them some are better than others I personally use the 034 one as it is aluminium not plastic

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Look into engine mounts as well just don't do half the job as this will help in the long run less play down there between engine and transmission is more hp to the wheels

faisalbasha

Ready to race!
Oh... so I need 2 things?? I thought it was only one. Sorry about that.

So the first one I know which is the 034 Motorsport dog bone.

Any help on the second one ??

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
BFI are really good

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Yes it should be was just on 034,I've got a lot of there products on my car engine mounts,dog bone,rear subframe mounts spend some time on there you'll spend a few thousand like I did
Love there product very impressed with it I didn't like the bfi stuff 034 all the way you won't be disappointed

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
I would start with the dog bone first

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Oh wow... I have an automatic/triptronic. No DSG either

I dont really know enough to speak from a position of confidence... but considering the slushbox is exclusively used on the lower powered vehicles, i'd stay away from a big torque increase. I'd suggest JB4.

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Looks like this

But you will have to look under your car to see which version you have 1 or 2

I had version 1

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
I dont really know enough to speak from a position of confidence... but considering the slushbox is exclusively used on the lower powered vehicles, i'd stay away from a big torque increase. I'd suggest JB4.

Go on the Uni website they have factored all that in for the very smooth delivery of power

Nothing against jb1/jb4 but don't like the fact that it tricks the car into thinking everything is good

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
So I need 1 or 2 things to make this happen ? Do I need engine mounts? Or is it just the 034 thing..?

If wheel hop continues and not solved move to 034 engine motor mounts or bfi whoever you choose