GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD Cadiz 18" w/Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 225/40/R18 winter set

njswider

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 Golf R
Selling my winter setup of VW OEM Cadiz 18" rims with Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 225/40/R18 winter tires. These have been used for 6 winter seasons and the tires still have tread left for another 1-3 seasons depending on your driving. These have been stored and covered in garage during each offseason. Trading in my Golf R once my RS3 arrives in a couple months so no longer needed.

Local pickup only in South Jersey, but I am willing to drive up to an hour or so for serious buyers. Asking $500 OBO, will accept cash, Venmo or PayPal. Thanks!

IMG_1014.jpeg

IMG_1016.jpeg

IMG_1017.jpeg

Kushdaiin

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R, MK7 GSW SEL
Could you show a picture of the distance to the SNOW wear bar? There is a separate wear bar for snow tires for useful snow tire tread left.

GTI RobG

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI SE
Just wondering, how are these tires for normal driving let’s say from October to April? I have summer wheels that I put on from April to October. I normally run all seasons. I am in North Jersey (Bergen county) FYI. My son has commandeered my 18” winter wheel set for use on his 2009 Jetta. May need another wheelset.

njswider

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 Golf R
Just wondering, how are these tires for normal driving let’s say from October to April? I have summer wheels that I put on from April to October. I normally run all seasons. I am in North Jersey (Bergen county) FYI. My son has commandeered my 18” winter wheel set for use on his 2009 Jetta. May need another wheelset.
I use my winters from basically Thanksgiving to late March, but more or less same timeframe as you.. as we only get heavy snow a couple times a season max these are mainly used on dry/cold pavement and are great all around. Still offer great feel and traction especially during spirited driving. Even when there is heavy snowfall these offer superb handling. I’ll be buying these again to put on my RS3 this winter and going forward. I’ve never had a different set of winter tires but have no reason to try anything else as I’ve been more than satisfied for the last 6 seasons. Definitely one of the best winter tires you can get IMO