GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Smoked a silver MK7 Golf R

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Driving into work this morning, windows down, sunroof open - weather was nice; feeling good. In my rearview I see a silver MK7R with neon green badge. I move one lane over to let him catch up. He does; we look at each other and go. I was in third, he gets the jump, he was DSG and I'm assuming on an IS38, but his car was super loud. End of third I'm catching up, into fourth I start to pull on him pretty hard, traffic was coming up and I had enough space to move ahead of him and I did. Once again, more traffic, so I had to hit the brakes. Getting taken over and getting the brakes slammed on you = cuckold. He proceeded to recklessly change lanes. We met up again a few km's down the road, thumbsupped. We tried to go again; he got the jump again, and I couldn't really giver er one more time as there was traffic and I was coming up on my exit. Came into work feeling like a champ.

Jonnyr6

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 golf R
Driving into work this morning, windows down, sunroof open - weather was nice; feeling good. In my rearview I see a silver MK7R with neon green badge. I move one lane over to let him catch up. He does; we look at each other and go. I was in third, he gets the jump, he was DSG and I'm assuming on an IS38, but his car was super loud. End of third I'm catching up, into fourth I start to pull on him pretty hard, traffic was coming up and I had enough space to move ahead of him and I did. Once again, more traffic, so I had to hit the brakes. Getting taken over and getting the brakes slammed on you = cuckold. He proceeded to recklessly change lanes. We met up again a few km's down the road, thumbsupped. We tried to go again; he got the jump again, and I couldn't really giver er one more time as there was traffic and I was coming up on my exit. Came into work feeling like a champ.
What are your specs