GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Show us your MK7

Euromistake90

Just picked up my MK7 GTI two months ago. 2017 S with 3k miles on it. So far I've done a stage 1 tune, wheels, 20% tint and I just installed coilovers last week. I've been in the E46 community for years now, but this is my first VW.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Frank Reynolds

Go Kart Newbie
Just picked up my MK7 GTI two months ago. 2017 S with 3k miles on it. So far I've done a stage 1 tune, wheels and I just installed coilovers last week. I've been in the E46 community for years now, but this is my first VW.

Looks great! That’s a good amount in only a couple months.

lokerola

Ready to race!

Icehawk

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 MKV GTI 2dr DSG
Ah, got it thanks.

Yeah I chose to go with the base since in Canada the base model gets the premium 8 inch infotainment system and dualzone climate controls as standard and I also kinda preferred the look of the 17' brooklyns over the 18 inch ones actually. The only thing im missing out on is the LED head lights and sunroof but I did't really care about those enough to pay the premium for them.

Shagustus

Passed Driver's Ed

My Unitronic \ Neuspeed stage 2 is complete! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LobinBR

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTi DSG6/Golf1.4TSi

Sam.mck66

Passed Driver's Ed
Big transformations
to my car. Wanted to make it unique and use all local companies to work on the sema build. Tell me what you think so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CDM MK7

Ready to race!
Just picked up my MK7 GTI two months ago. 2017 S with 3k miles on it. So far I've done a stage 1 tune, wheels, 20% tint and I just installed coilovers last week. I've been in the E46 community for years now, but this is my first VW.

Nice! Congrats on the new ride.

What wheels are those? Specs?