GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Show us your MK7

madface1

Go Kart Newbie
At my age I could not swing the wheels on my car but I love the color.
Bold and looks good.

Keep the wheel locks on. Other young guys will like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm 35, I wouldn't really consider that "young" haha

Thanks guys!

TonWah

Ready to race!

DOPE! [emoji1360]

I agree with Hulk though. I think some subtle red accents would look dope...er haha

Cale262

Ready to race!
How about some interior shots...

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Interior looks sharp, but what about the comfort of this daily driver?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cale262

Ready to race!
Interior looks sharp, but what about the comfort of this daily driver?

It is extremely comfortable with the MSSkit fully adjustable kit and the 255/35R18 tires add some more cushion...with the car in DCC Comfort mode this thing floats down the highway, it wouldn't be so bad even if it was my DD, but it's not...Unless it is really nice out and then I am driving it.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
It is extremely comfortable with the MSSkit fully adjustable kit and the 255/35R18 tires add some more cushion...with the car in DCC Comfort mode this thing floats down the highway, it wouldn't be so bad even if it was my DD, but it's not...Unless it is really nice out and then I am driving it.

Nice man good to know. I don't have the DCC myself so I'm sure that helps.

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug
I'm one of those assholes that think the GTI looks better. You have changed my mind. I'm an old fuck and love this!! I assume coilovers? Looks too low for springs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Definitely far too low for springs, I think it looks great too

Lvetterling

Ready to race!
Definitely far too low for springs, I think it looks great too

I have to say, your car pisses me off!! Only because I wish I went with the silver BLQ's. I really messed up or my kid did, I'm not sure who to blame. But after I put my springs on, I guess we forgot to check the front left bolts and the wheel almost came off on the highway. Ruined the wheel (bored out the holes and made them oblong shaped) so I'm back to stock wheels and tires. I miss my Michelin ps4's so much!!

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug
I have to say, your car pisses me off!! Only because I wish I went with the silver BLQ's. I really messed up or my kid did, I'm not sure who to blame. But after I put my springs on, I guess we forgot to check the front left bolts and the wheel almost came off on the highway. Ruined the wheel (bored out the holes and made them oblong shaped) so I'm back to stock wheels and tires. I miss my Michelin ps4's so much!!

Damn man.....that would suck lol. Get you some new wheels man!