GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Show Me Your Best Cell Phone Pics

bobloblawGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
19 GTI SE 6MT
Thought the colors on the windows looked cool this morning in the dew. iPhone 11 Pro Max

IMG_9297.jpeg

ryandm1984

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW GTI MKV
Here’s my girl! 2017 GTI, Airlift 3P, APR IS38 Turbo + Tune, APR full exhaust, 18.9.5 F 18x10 R WCI 3pc Wheels, Braum Race Seats + 3pt Harness, Aerofabb front+side splitters diffuser and rear spoiler ext, (handle full of other mods)- Pics taken with iPhone 14 Pro
980C1ECB-147D-4683-BEBE-6CA0E2C2B1DE.jpeg
2082F9BB-CB4E-40BE-AADA-7D60FF65B54B.jpeg

1865D607-CC00-4B0B-A24D-1447B8D16C96.jpeg
18FAB4AB-E6E2-44A4-A1EB-E203C4E470A2.jpeg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

OLD MEN RULE

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI S

19birel

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 - MK4 - B8.5
A fool and her money omg, what is the point of this?
You're aware this is a forum centered around people modifying their cars, right?

The point is he modified the car for his personal enjoyment, pretty simple lol.

ryandm1984

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW GTI MKV
A fool and her money omg, what is the point of this?
The car is built to my taste and preference, its a show car, not my daily driver. I've always loved stanced cars and love to mod the car. My other GTI is not built like this, and is more practical, but still built to my tastes. I get some people hate certain tastes and builds but at the end of the day, we are all enthusiasts so surely you can appreciate that and respect it.

OLD MEN RULE

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
The car is built to my taste and preference, its a show car, not my daily driver. I've always loved stanced cars and love to mod the car. My other GTI is not built like this, and is more practical, but still built to my tastes. I get some people hate certain tastes and builds but at the end of the day, we are all enthusiasts so surely you can appreciate that and respect it.
Just saying, not to knock anyone personally. I modified my rides not a GTI I regret trying to improve it and wasted money on go fast mods. Again not putting you down and not trying to offend the OP.

LobinBR

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTi DSG6/Golf1.4TSi