GOLFMKV

REVO IS38ETR

888Gen3

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GOLF MK8 GTI

Mars1

Ready to race!
That's some serious power! Also some serious coin, $4,125 without a core exchange, $2,800 with an exchange.

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Ya it does have a hefty price tag compared to getting a used IS38. But i guess if you have the money..

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Scam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
It's pretty much the same cost as sending in your IS38 to have it built... for those that have a IS38... for those that don't... LOL just get a boss kit? I'm pretty sure you can run any software on this turbo... base IS38 file with some maestro tweaks.

pieguy

Ready to race!
Didn't a Canadian company release a hybrid is38 (dbv2) for like $2,200 that pushed 450ish hp? Seems kind of expensive at $2,800 and a trade in is38. Why not just go boss kit at that point? Garrett is more reliable too.

Qwerty978

Ready to race!
My hybrid turbo from DBV2 will be coming in soon =). Crazy how much I saved compared to Revo is38.

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
It's the name that has the price bumped up. I bet it performs the same as all other built IS38 turbos.

pieguy

Ready to race!
My hybrid turbo from DBV2 will be coming in soon =). Crazy how much I saved compared to Revo is38.

Mind if I ask how much it cost? It's not listed on their website, but i remember hearing $2,200.

Qwerty978

Ready to race!
Mind if I ask how much it cost? It's not listed on their website, but i remember hearing $2,200.

Yep! Around there. I supplied DBV2 a turbo without a wastegate. I had asked Daniel to add a is38 wastegate to the hybrid turbo and it cameout to be around that price total.

From what I heard, he may be increasing his prices soon since Revo is charging a shitload lol.