GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Retrofitting Blind Spot Assist / Side Assist

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
@ronniecss You gave links for the Golf and Golf Variant (wagon). The Golf and the Variant have different mounts. But there is no difference between 7 and 7.5. I wouldn't worry about their pictures. Just make sure you order for Golf or Golf Variant.

Golf 7 and Golf 7.5 = Same
Golf 7 Variant and Golf 7.5 Variant = Same

ronniecss

Car(s)
Golf GTI
@ronniecss You gave links for the Golf and Golf Variant (wagon). The Golf and the Variant have different mounts. But there is no difference between 7 and 7.5. I wouldn't worry about their pictures. Just make sure you order for Golf or Golf Variant.

Golf 7 and Golf 7.5 = Same
Golf 7 Variant and Golf 7.5 Variant = Same
I understood. Question about modules, in one of the links it says: “Module: 5Q0 907 685 C &5Q0 907 686 C or 5Q0 907 685 B &5Q0 907 686 B
or other numbers. Which has parameterized.
The tail number of the module sending randomly.” Is there a difference between the modules and which model do you recommend?

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
I have 5Q0 907 686 B and 5Q0 907 685 B in my car. I have not tried updating to software index C, but expect it would be no problem.

You will need parameters loaded for Golf. Maybe they are saying they can do that?

Nuje

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Sportwagen TDI
Pretty sure I ended up with "C" modules in my car - no issues with them.
As @Cuzoe mentioned, though, just be sure that you get Variant ("Sportwagen" in Canada/US) if you have that, as the normal Golf brackets don't fit (ask me how I know 🙄).