GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recommended Dealer/advisor in Sacramento Ca area

N2fastcars

Ready to race!
A friend of mine just bought a 2017 Jetta Se this weekend and she will be driving west within the next month or so. She has Vw care and JMNA warranty up to 48K. Does anyone in the Sacramento area have a dealer and service advisor they like and would recommend? If you'd prefer to PM me this information that's fine too. Thank you in advance.

SM075180

Ready to race!
A friend of mine just bought a 2017 Jetta Se this weekend and she will be driving west within the next month or so. She has Vw care and JMNA warranty up to 48K. Does anyone in the Sacramento area have a dealer and service advisor they like and would recommend? If you'd prefer to PM me this information that's fine too. Thank you in advance.

Avoid Ron at Rosevlle, VW and that dealership as a whole if you can help it. My car went in for "a couple days" with ~3k for a factory defect and came back a month+ later damaged from being sent to a body shop. Issues were not resolved and I am missing parts of my vehicle.

I've had issues with every department at that place from the day I drove off the lot.

All the best!

N2fastcars

Ready to race!
Avoid Ron at Rosevlle, VW and that dealership as a whole if you can help it. My car went in for "a couple days" with ~3k for a factory defect and came back a month+ later damaged from being sent to a body shop. Issues were not resolved and I am missing parts of my vehicle.

I've had issues with every department at that place from the day I drove off the lot.

All the best!

Thanks for the info, I will definitely pass that on.

btscott

Passed Driver's Ed
I bought my 2015 Autobahn from Niello. I was coming from Bay Area as it was the only car in California that had everything I wanted. Regardless, they seemed nice enough and transaction was fairly smooth. I used the SCCA discount and they didn't give me any grief about it. Might want to check them out. I can't attest to service as I'm in the Bay Area.....

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion

All the best!

Yikes!!!

SM075180

Ready to race!
I bought my 2015 Autobahn from Niello. I was coming from Bay Area as it was the only car in California that had everything I wanted. Regardless, they seemed nice enough and transaction was fairly smooth. I used the SCCA discount and they didn't give me any grief about it. Might want to check them out. I can't attest to service as I'm in the Bay Area.....

+1

While I was shopping for my MK7 these guys seemed like the nicest place. Wish I had gone through them after the fact. Couldn't speak about their service center though.