GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recommendations for baby strollers that will fit mk7r

nate704

Go Kart Champion
Depends what you're doing with your strollers. Much prefer our fancier Thule for walks around the neighborhood and the fireroads around the reservoir nearby. And doubles as a jogging stroller when he can tolerate it. The cheap Chicco is way nicer for shopping and quick trips, but SUCKS for any long walks.

The thing is that I just did 10k run with my 15mo old son in his very cheap umbrella stroller. I see no problem running with it for half marathon or full one.

it was lighter to push and maneuver around. Those big wheels and heavy "jogging" strollers do the same thing except the heavier weight to push and maneuver around.

Personally, I don't see the needs of heavier and bulkier "jogging"stroller at all.

Do big trucks with bigger wheels run better than toyota yaris with 15" wheels"? Nope.

jmblur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
The thing is that I just did 10k run with my 15mo old son in his very cheap umbrella stroller. I see no problem running with it for half marathon or full one.

it was lighter to push and maneuver around. Those big wheels and heavy "jogging" strollers do the same thing except the heavier weight to push and maneuver around.

Personally, I don't see the needs of heavier and bulkier "jogging"stroller at all.

Do big trucks with bigger wheels run better than toyota yaris with 15" wheels"? Nope.

You must have way smoother roads and sidewalks than us. Do 29er mtbs roll over stuff smoother than a 20" BMX? You bet your ass they do. No way would an umbrella stroller deal with the fireroads around here, nor the frost heaved, root cracked, and pot holed sidewalks and b roads...