GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Racingline R600 intake question

Jaer

Car(s)
2018 Golf R
In posted this in a golf r group but I haven't received any answers yet.

R600 owners:
What air inlet pipe did you end up using? Mix and match or full racingline to the Turbo inlet? Are the pipe sizes at 3" or larger? The shop I visited yesterday claimed that anything under 3" is wasted money.

And on my other car. Oil catch cans are nearly required, are they on this platform as well?

JettiGLI

Go Kart Newbie
Whatever you have in hand, I had MST 3 inch silicone hose with the turbo inlet pipe and now the Racingline hose with the racingline turbo inlet. 3 inch is overkill, now I have racingline silicone with a Garrett turbo, tell your shop to avoid value judgement.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
If it works with the stock box it should also work with the R600.

I went with DFG for both the inlet pipe and hose. They had a good sale so it was cheap.

1651091105282.png

krs

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVIIS R

Jaer

Car(s)
2018 Golf R

krs

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVIIS R
I've looked at the ECS as well, I've heard good things about it.

I would have just gone with something from USP when I bought the intake, but they were out of stock on pretty much everything at the time, unless I wanted some bright color.

I ordered the intake, intake pipe, and turbo inlet. I mean one vendor, one shipping price, why not. But the intake pipe popped up as backordered, and I was impatient, and sourced it elsewhere. Really the only reason.

Rare Ara S3

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi S3, GTI
MST inlet and hose