GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pre-Ordering 2015 Golf R - Central Florida Dealerships

TecklenburgVW

Go Kart Champion
Going to update this thread as I receive more information from the various VW dealers in the listed area:

David Maus Volkswagen North
Spoke to the Sales Manager, he is willing to offer an additional two years of carefree maintenance in addition to the VW one year carefree maintenance giving us a total of three years. He is going to review the sales material to see if the Golf R is eligible for partner pricing or he is willing to give us $100 off behind the invoice for each member that pre-orders and has his/her Golf R delivered to their dealership. (In order to qualify for this discount we have to provide him with our names ahead of time.)
Update: I received the above in writing.

Napleton's Volkswagen of Orlando
Spoke to the Sales Manager, he is not willing to offer any additional incentives on this model. In addition, he is not offering any discount off of the MSRP.

Last edited:

cosmicaura

This is the dealer I would be going to if it turns out I can get a good price. Looks like he is giving good incentives..what is the invoice price?

TecklenburgVW

Go Kart Champion
Thanks, I'll check for updates. What price are you expecting to get out the door and are you going to add the options on your order?

Going with the technology package so i'm looking at an MSRP $39,090 before taxes and fees. I'm not to sure what the invoice price will be, however, I'd like to pay a little less than MSRP for the vehicle.

TecklenburgVW

Go Kart Champion
Update: David Maus North VW was the only dealership in Central Florida willing to negotiate a fair value in this area. Contact me if you want to have your pre-order delivered to them or if you want to secure a non-preorder golf R.

Last edited:

TecklenburgVW

Go Kart Champion

ReigN719

Order Banks for 2016 model open March 17, 2015 for production starting May, 25, 2015. Delivery should be late July/August so this might be your best option.

Btw:

Prestige Volkswagen in Melbourne currently has two Golf Rs:

http://www.melbournevw.com/VehicleS...agen&model=&trim=&minYear=&maxYear=&maxPrice=

Thanks for the heads up, that time frame is actually perfect! Just in time for my birthday.

If I can get out to Melbourne, will definitely check it out in person if they're still there. I'm surprised they're not spoken for?

sage149

Ready to race!
Hello All,

Just got an email from Napleton Volkswagen of Orlando that they will be receiving 2 Golf R's the first week of May. No info on the spec/color was given. Just wanted to pass along the info for anyone that is interested.