GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pop-in sun shades

Josh64

Ready to race!

Does anyone have these things? They look cool, but they're $300.

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
I've seen some threads on these on another VW forum. The guys that have them, love them.

jimble1

Ready to race!
Got myself an ebay bargain, £16 plus £10 postage for a brand new set of these! haven't got round to fitting them yet but the quality seems excellent.

Probably the best ebay auction i ever won!

Josh64

Ready to race!
Got myself an ebay bargain, £16 plus £10 postage for a brand new set of these! haven't got round to fitting them yet but the quality seems excellent.

Probably the best ebay auction i ever won!

Nice, good for you! So, is there one in there for the back window? Or just the sides?

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Last longer? I already have tint, this is to accentuate it. :D They don't let us go dark enough here.

Any time I have something that must be installed or removed, normally does not last as long. I get tired of doing so and just leave out or miss place in the garage and forget about it.

With a tint, as long as you clean it right, will last a long time if installed right and I do not have to do anything else.

Move to Tennessee and you can go 35% legally.
Can go lower as it is not watched very close.
Now speeding is another issue where I live!:mad:

jimble1

Ready to race!
Nice, good for you! So, is there one in there for the back window? Or just the sides?

Yeah there is one for the rear window in the set, i doubt i'll bother with that one though, they're mainly for keeping the sun off my son and i don't think the rear one will do much.

Keep an eye on ebay cos they do come up now and again.