GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Please Delete

wvw89

Looking to buy the caliper carriers for the 312mm brakes off the non PP gti. Doing the upgrade on my 1.8tsi.

I'd be interested in either just the carriers or the whole set of calipers, I'll pay shipping or meet up if we are geographically close. I'm in BC, Canada, but I have a mailbox in Washington state as well.

Thanks in advance for any leads!

cnamk7

Looking to buy the caliper carriers for the 312mm brakes off the non PP gti. Doing the upgrade on my 1.8tsi.

I'd be interested in either just the carriers or the whole set of calipers, I'll pay shipping or meet up if we are geographically close. I'm in BC, Canada, but I have a mailbox in Washington state as well.

Thanks in advance for any leads!
FYI you don't need the calipers. They are the same as the 1.8. You just need the new carriers, rotors and dust shields

gtiguy482

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
‘19 Tornado Red GSW
FYI you don't need the calipers. They are the same as the 1.8. You just need the new carriers, rotors and dust shields
You don’t need the dust shields unless you are going to the 340mm rotors. I’m doing the same upgrade on my sportwagen.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Honestly you don't need the dust shields either. I just had to flatten a lip on my dust shields to fit the 345mm rotors/macan brakes. I can't imagine that wouldn't work for PP brakes.

glloyd100

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Alltrack
OP I pmed you about these. From my Alltrack. Same as the GTI non PP w/ 312MM rotors

20230509_101633.jpg
20230509_101648.jpg