GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #26 : Trapped in a glass case of emotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion
What's sad is that you needed LSD for that revelation

You can't tell me anything about LSD unless you have done it. Therefore you are the inexperienced one. There is more to it than what you were taught as an impressionable child in school. I am sorry your mind is not more open.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
I was once like you. Don't go searching for the universe. It will come to you. There is more out there than what you know. I sound crazy to the unconscious mind and I know this. But we are all people here no matter what car we have or what kind of house we have. And we are guests on this place. I respect this earth and where I am. I also respect my fellow humans who I share this earth with. Enjoy this beautiful day ?

Are we living in the matrix . . . Or is this just a dream?

balius

Go Kart Champion
Hitting refresh on axs.com to grab tickets to go see Brand New in April.. Stoked.

balius

Go Kart Champion

balius

Go Kart Champion
Got the tickets. Boom. Pricey, but it'll be a good show.. Them, Desaparecidos, and some other band.

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion
Are we living in the matrix . . . Or is this just a dream?

I am intellectual who thinks outside the box. That's why everyday I live is so perfect. I've discovered everything I've been searching for in my own mind. All my potential and knowledge. You on the other hand rather than thinking about things in a different perspective would rather choose to make a snide remark about living in the matrix. If we were all more open as a people would could have peace in the world but we choose to stick to what we were taught which doesn't necessarily make it correct. I am leaving this forum and I have made a lasting impression on here. Enjoy all the stuff you guys talk about! Peace everyone!

Merkle

Banned
You can't tell me anything about LSD unless you have done it. Therefore you are the inexperienced one. There is more to it than what you were taught as an impressionable child in school. I am sorry your mind is not more open.

Son, I've ridden rainbow road and lived to tell about it.

Calm it down man, tripping is funballs, but it's not the end all be all of existence.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
I am intellectual who thinks outside the box. That's why everyday I live is so perfect. I've discovered everything I've been searching for in my own mind. All my potential and knowledge. You on the other hand rather than thinking about things in a different perspective would rather choose to make a snide remark about living in the matrix. If we were all more open as a people would could have peace in the world but we choose to stick to what we were taught which doesn't necessarily make it correct. I am leaving this forum and I have made a lasting impression on here. Enjoy all the stuff you guys talk about! Peace everyone!

Sent from an abacus

razr390

Go Kart Champion
To have world peace is to rob people of imagination and passion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion

Do you know the anatomy/physiology as to why you're experiencing those hallucinations?

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion

What's snide?
You said don't come looking for the universe, it will come to you
I'm trying to make a connection to what you're experiencing . .. the matrix is a great movie on many levels, and most ppl have seen it.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
well i shall buy a lifeproof from the panther tech store

Status
Not open for further replies.