GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #25 : FAKE Off Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
I never said that. If you can find a quote where I did prove it. I love everyone. The dude sent me a private message and is helping me with my new found knowledge. That's why I gave him my phone number. Maybe it really is for the best that I stay of this forum. There is lots of negative energy. Peace and love guys.

I'm all about positive energy.
Telling ppl to use acid to become enlightened is ridiculous too.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Peace and love, peace and love, ya hippie :lol:

I'd spark a bowl with you doe.

sparking is weak, I thought you wanted to see your ancestors on uranus. N00B.

But brah such wow, negative nancy over here. I was a baby in 7th dimension

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Brandon is approaching 10k, very nice, also roids sound lame.

Yeah, I decided against them because I don't want bitch tits or broken dick.

I want to do shrooms doe :iono:

Also, the GSU girls were pretty meh, honestly. I was alone with one in the Bang Bus (my demo studio truck) and I totally could have made a move, she was into me. But nah... dat unprofessionalism isn't worth it for a five.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Damn this girl is kind of playing mind games with me... I think she's into me to a degree but hard to read this situation.

I think I will go ponder at Chipotle.

balius

Go Kart Champion

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Damn this girl is kind of playing mind games with me... I think she's into me to a degree but hard to read this situation.

I think I will go ponder at Chipotle.

In4postChipotlepoopsnap

I'll be on the west coast in like three weeks, I'm hitting Jacksonville and Miami first.

you mean you are hitting up Gravy & Rudy first.

FUK YEA.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Bummer. At least the Bluetooth ones are working out for you. I need to start doing headphones in the gym again. Been leaving them in my bad and just kinda talking to my friend briefly between sets.

Yes, the BT is where it is at.

I listen to the daily ESPN podcasts (Kornheiser, Mike/Mike, SVP/Rusillo, Cowherd, Dan Le Batard, PTI) so headphones are a must for me. Ain't got time for sitting in front a TV to listen to guys talk about sports when I could be doing something else.

But you have very expensive headphones, right? Why have them if you are listening to voices? You don't need amazing quality for podcasts....

Pro hormones are steroids doe. That's cool, in4results.

Nope. Day ain't.

False. But I still love you.

THIS.

I never said that. If you can find a quote where I did prove it. I love everyone. The dude sent me a private message and is helping me with my new found knowledge. That's why I gave him my phone number. Maybe it really is for the best that I stay of this forum. There is lots of negative energy. Peace and love guys.

Preston... you are blinded by yourself. Suddenly you think that drugs are the answer to everything and because you are taking them you are somehow smarter than us, just as you think you are better than us for driving an S2K.

It is not your exact words, but how you sound when you say things. You may not have said stupid, but you are saying we are not enlightened or whatever choice word you used.

It is kind of ridiculous. Doing a shit ton of hallucinogens does not "open your mind" or make you more intelligent. Quite the opposite.

I still love you doe. Lots.

Covering a $200+ phone in sweat for 45 minutes a day didn't seem like a good idea to me, not to mention the risk of dropping it. I was running pretty hard though, always completely drenched and exhausted at the end - not just light jogging.

How in the fuck does your hand get covered in sweat? My hands are never sweaty....

Nah, prohormones like halodrol, methylstenbolone, stuff like that. They're similar to steroids, but they aren't the same thing.

Yep. Not steroids.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

Exactly. I come on here to have fun. Sure, we banter, but so what? You do this with everyone IRL anyways at some point.

It is all positive unless you start putting people down, as Preston has. If you don't do the drugs he is doing, you are not intelligent and privy to the secrets of the universe.

Really, dude?

Status
Not open for further replies.