OT #25 : FAKE Off Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Yet you're still here

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
I know you have good energy. At least you are smarter than most of the people on this joke of a forum. Glad you pm'ed me the other day. I watched the video and it was very complex and interesting.

Smarter?
How do you define intelligence. . . . By experimenting with drugs?

balius

Go Kart Champion
This is you Bender. I could be immature and start saying balls or whatever and leave here and I know more than you or whatever. But no man. Peace and love is all I want. And that's a lot more than you can say for yourself.

If you want peace, then stop spewing what everyone else perceives to be idiotic bullshit. Nobody wants to hear about how you think you're enlightened now.

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion
Ignore me then balius. I have the freedom of speech. Just ignore me if you are more mature and go back to Google hangouts and talk about dildos and alcohol.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
If you want peace, then stop spewing what everyone else perceives to be idiotic bullshit. Nobody wants to hear about how you think you're enlightened now.

The pope is spreading peace through Asia

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion
I wonder why Steve Jobs contributed some of his success to lsd. And traveling to India to learn meditation. Oh because there is more to your mind than you know.

balius

Go Kart Champion
Ignore me then balius. I have the freedom of speech. Just ignore me if you are more mature and go back to Google hangouts and talk about dildos and alcohol.

I didn't say I'm more mature.. I'm saying you claim all you want is peace for everyone, but you contradict that by posting stuff that you know people don't want to hear.

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion
I didn't say I'm more mature.. I'm saying you claim all you want is peace for everyone, but you contradict that by posting stuff that you know people don't want to hear.

Peace and love bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.