Ready to race!
Night Shot

Very, very nice.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

IHazTurbo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

I apologize for the horrible quality, haven't had a chance to go out with my SLR. Picked this 2017 Sport 6spd to replace my 2010 CSG DSG.
I missed having to shift through the gears, even if it is a bit slower the manual should be great for AutoX!

Plan to go with a slight drop, Cobb tune (wish APR had switchable programing for purposes of staying stock for SCCA class) and maybe another set of rims for racing/autocross.

I didn't got through all 24 pages but has anyone done the black vinyl roof wrap with the black mirror caps? I'm hoping to get this done soon to have a nice contrast with the black and silver.

Lvetterling

Ready to race!

I apologize for the horrible quality, haven't had a chance to go out with my SLR. Picked this 2017 Sport 6spd to replace my 2010 CSG DSG.
I missed having to shift through the gears, even if it is a bit slower the manual should be great for AutoX!

Plan to go with a slight drop, Cobb tune (wish APR had switchable programing for purposes of staying stock for SCCA class) and maybe another set of rims for racing/autocross.

I didn't got through all 24 pages but has anyone done the black vinyl roof wrap with the black mirror caps? I'm hoping to get this done soon to have a nice contrast with the black and silver.

I have not seen that. But I have wondered the same. I like the black caps with the silver. Most do it to blend in the sunroof better, which our sports don't have. The only option I wanted that the sport cant get. Oh well, I didn't want leather! Try it out so I can see! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IHazTurbo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
The only option I wanted that the sport cant get. Oh well, I didn't want leather! Try it out so I can see! Lol

I felt the same way, although I would've liked the fog lights as well but I couldn't believe you could get all the PP stuff with better wheels and black mirror caps for a little over $27k for the 2017's when you had to spend at least $30k for PP before. Best bang for the buck in it's class, so I couldn't pass it up.

I plan on doing the roof in black or potentially another color that complements silver well in the next month or two.

Lvetterling

Ready to race!
I felt the same way, although I would've liked the fog lights as well but I couldn't believe you could get all the PP stuff with better wheels and black mirror caps for a little over $27k for the 2017's when you had to spend at least $30k for PP before. Best bang for the buck in it's class, so I couldn't pass it up.

I plan on doing the roof in black or potentially another color that complements silver well in the next month or two.

Nice, cant wait to see. Turn the fogs into some sort of brake cooling, since you're doing auto x. I haven't really looked into doing it yet, but it seems doable. I'm not sure if it'll work well enough for the trouble of doing it though. Haha

Enigma1

Ready to race!
Ecodes don't have the amber

Pretty sure it's just the lighting /angle of the picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk