GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Carbon Steel Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

_baz

Ready to race!
Nice weather over here at the weekend ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DzdNCnfsd

First post! Been a long time waiting - Picked her up over the weekend and just got done with the first wash and wax. The community here seems pretty strong, glad to finally be a part of it! Almost went white but I'm absolutely loving the CSG every time I lay my eyes on it.

Mbarton36

Ready to race!
First post! Been a long time waiting - Picked her up over the weekend and just got done with the first wash and wax. The community here seems pretty strong, glad to finally be a part of it! Almost went white but I'm absolutely loving the CSG every time I lay my eyes on it.

Nice ride!

_baz

Ready to race!

I ordered White but switched to CSG - welcome !

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
She ain't the prettiest but I love her.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Sootchucker

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI (2018)
Gave her a bit of a clean

Sootchucker

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI (2018)
Why thank you kind sir :)

Do love the Carbon Steel grey colour.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie

Baltimore_mk7

Went to grab a pizza and realized my car was lookin pretty sweet. Put these enkei raijins on last night but still trying to get the damn mold release off the tires. They are conti extreme contact dws6 and I'm liking them so far. I commute way to far for summer tires to makes sense so these are a good performing alternative. Have VWR springs that are going on Tuesday.

Last edited: