GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nice Rack

Jovian

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI
Is that the Kuat TR02 fork mount bike rack? I like it ALOT better than the VW OEM Thule fork mount bike holder. I think that I may make the switch...

Chi

Yup that's the one, I have been super happy with it. Since my bikes have both 9mm qr and 15mm through axles it works great with both

Jovian

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI
I was hoping to use it for my triathlon bike with quick release front wheel. I think it will work but will do some quick research to confirm.

Chi

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Yup works great with my quick release road bike. The provided QR clamp works well

funkdoc

This is the Rhino Rack 2500RS Vortex which is similar to the whispbar and cheaper. Its very quiet at speed vs the oem racks which I had before that honestly drove me crazy. I have a red Rocky Mounts jetline fork that slides in really cleanly where the rubber seals are.

Attachments

• 2016-08-18 14.07.27.jpg
    2016-08-18 14.07.27.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 2,421

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
Here's my OE load bars with Swiss cargo 3 in 1 kayak carriers. Really happy with how easy these are to install and remove.

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie

OEM VW, with Yakima rocketbox, 44in Inno fairing. Easiest racks to take on and off I have ever had[emoji41]

Sent using Pied piper compression app

Last edited: