GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Face Pure White MK7 with lots of goodies.

Mario2

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 Golf
The sunroof vinyl looks good, how it looks my car if I add it¿

Enviado desde mi E6853 mediante Tapatalk

AFcandyMK7

Passed Driver's Ed
The sunroof vinyl looks good, how it looks my car if I add it¿

Enviado desde mi E6853 mediante Tapatalk

Yea there actually isnt a sunroof on my car. And i painted it rather than the vinyl route. I think it looks great esp on the white GTIs

AFcandyMK7

Passed Driver's Ed
Opinions? Option 1 with eyelids Option 2 without. Im torn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Its tough ive been debating it.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

nicholam77

Go Kart Champion
Really nice car, both performance-wise and aesthetically speaking. I think without eyelids is better but I'ver never liked them on any car so take that with a huge grain of salt. I like how you chose a theme and stuck to it -- the black on white looks fantastic!

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion
Nice setup!
... without

AFcandyMK7

Passed Driver's Ed
Really nice car, both performance-wise and aesthetically speaking. I think without eyelids is better but I'ver never liked them on any car so take that with a huge grain of salt. I like how you chose a theme and stuck to it -- the black on white looks fantastic!

Ive elected not to run them. Thanks for the compliment. Its getting there once i get a brake kit and get rid of the red calipers and get some black calipers with white lettering she will be sittin pretty.

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion
Ive elected not to run them. Thanks for the compliment. Its getting there once i get a brake kit and get rid of the red calipers and get some black calipers with white lettering she will be sittin pretty.
This! Gonna get rid of the red also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

AFcandyMK7

Passed Driver's Ed
Also stopped into Smith VW to say hello to everyone and thank them for the work they did on my car. Ended up installing a Maxton Front Lip as well.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Beat me to it with the lip! Looks awesome and so needed.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

AFcandyMK7

Passed Driver's Ed

AFcandyMK7

Passed Driver's Ed
A few small things. Euro switch, Porsche coolant cap, billet washer fluid cap, Apr coolant hose. Very pleased with the small yet noticeable progress. Amazing what a few small additions will do!

For anyone in the area, Smith VW will be holding a carshow at their dealership May 1st! Come see the services they have to offer! My car, as well as others that they have tuned, done suspension work, aesthetic work, routine maintenance on, etc will be present. You dream it, they can do it. Turbos, tuning, downpipes, exhaust, aesthetics, lighting, paint, clutch replacement, wheels, tires. Ive done it all there. And with the ease of mind of knowing im still covered by my factory warranty. And thats the scariest part! Been there, done it. Was covered 100%. You can not go wrong... Come see it for yourself, you wont be disappointed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk