New Acura NSX Comercial with Jerry Seinfeld

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
When he found out the badassery that is to become of the new NSX

PoorHumble

Ready to race!
Jerry Seinfeld follows whatever pays him to follow. Personally, he is a sworn Porsche loyalist and I read an article a while ago that said he has close ties to Porsche and that the first car of any new Porsche line to roll out is usually reserved for Jerry. That, too, may have just been paid advertising. Much of the information we consume is usually paid advertising (in one form or another) these days anyway.

Edited post to say.... I take it back! Jerry is a true Porsche fanatic. My neighbor is a Porsche fanatic. He has a Panamera Turbo, Cayenne Turbo and a GT2. He recently told me of an encounter he had with Jerry on the highway one night. They raced each other and then came to a stop, side-by-side. Other driver rolled down his window and it turned out it was Jerry in his Porsche (don't recall which model my neighbor mentioned). Jerry says to my neighbor "I have one of those at home." and then got out and made some car chat with him for a few minutes.

Last edited:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
pretty good commercia compared to most out there. Car looks very interesting and sleek - can't wait to see final price and performance specs.

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
haha.. well.. Jerry is a huge a porsche fanatic for sure. At least this time if the NSX has a 6 cylinder it won't be completely out of tune with what is happening in the industry. I loved the first NSX but they really didn't sell that well. I am interested to see what the car's performance ends up being, at least it looks pretty sweet.