GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need your help URGENTLY, Transporting a car from Virginia

Hey guys, I have been trying to get my sister's car back from virginia(arlington) to washington(seattle) for over a month now, and I have had zero luck with transport companies.

I need to know, If I can ship it by train (is this available in USA)?

The money is not an issue, but the car needs to comeback, as the insurance is running out.

I already registered with multiple companies(middlemen) but no one is willing to pick up my order from the truck companies... since Dec 29th It has been put in the waiting list..

I am now desperate.. Enclosed or whatever gets the job done to get the car back ASAP, please help me out guys.

Anyone know any websites that would get the car shipped tomorrow?

All of the companies that I am working with right now have the same system: Play as the middleman.

I am looking for a company that I can pay now, and they will transport the next day.

HELP?!

Thanks guys.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
GOLFMK6 ROADTRIP GO!

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Car(s)
2010 Tiguan 4Motion
I've got a car coming out of Florida next week. KRM Auto transport (they have gotten multiple next day carrier options for me). They were $100 less then any of their competitors. PM me if you would like their info.

If you want to get it done ASAP, go to uship.com pick a shipping company, accept their price, and be done with it. Car shipping isn't tough, just find an insured carrier.

http://www.uship.com/vehicles/

I've got a car coming out of Florida next week. KRM Auto transport (they have gotten multiple next day carrier options for me). They were $100 less then any of their competitors. PM me if you would like their info.

If you want to get it done ASAP, go to uship.com pick a shipping company, accept their price, and be done with it. Car shipping isn't tough, just find an insured carrier.

http://www.uship.com/vehicles/

okay, thank you for those links. I will look into it. Also, I got pricing already from 4 different companies, the problem is no carrier wants to pick it up...

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Car(s)
2010 Tiguan 4Motion
okay, thank you for those links. I will look into it. Also, I got pricing already from 4 different companies, the problem is no carrier wants to pick it up...

on Uship do a "auction style" bid. Set your shipping date as Monday (no one will go on Sunday and it's probably too late for tomorrow) and the companies that can actually do your job will contact you.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Car(s)
2010 Tiguan 4Motion
If i don't like any of the bids, do i still have to accept it?

Nope, but you did say money wasn't an issue. The more you're willing to pay the more likely you'll find a carrier that can meet your timeframe.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Car(s)
2010 Tiguan 4Motion
How'd this all work out for you?

JhnR

Banned
any luck?