GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nav Pro and Discover map updates

DonSimon

Discover Media Pro update

Hi guys,
last month i tried to update the maps of my navigation system several times but I haven't succeeded yet. According to VW the most recent version is: V03.959.800.LG 088 ECE 2014/15

I downloaded the 17gb of data from:
http://www.navigation.com/is-bin/IN...onFrame_campaign_light&&Page=VW_Discover_Pro&

When i enter the SD-card into the system it gets recognised and says "Software download". I used the same SD card for the radio logo's which worked out fine. Its format as FAT32, but tried NTFS as well.

Some screenshots below for more information.

could you guys help me out?

Nyanga

Ready to race!
I saw somewhere that it takes 2 hours to download SatNav updates.

Is this correct?

mcmaddy

Ready to race!
Unzip to is own folder then move entire contents to the root of the sd card ie not into a folder. Only other thing could be a corrupt download.

@nyanga it depends on your internet speeds and also how many are downloading at the same time.

Nyanga

Ready to race!
Unzip to is own folder then move entire contents to the root of the sd card ie not into a folder. Only other thing could be a corrupt download.

@nyanga it depends on your internet speeds and also how many are downloading at the same time.

Thanks.

And what time does it take to transfer it to the satnav in car?

SRM

Slightly off topic, but with the discover media, does this show the speed limit of the road on the mfd? or is this exclusive to the pro nav?