Banned
This is what i want...

Attachments

• audi-rs4-8.jpg
    audi-rs4-8.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 274

N.G.S.

Ready to race!

Same as GunKata - going to be a second car sometime in the future - hopefully its the sport edition although I doubt it will.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Likely will pair up the GTI with a lightweight, RWD sports car

good choices there. I like all those sans Miata maybe.

This is what i want...

RS4 is insane.. I'd rather have the new S4 over one though, to be honest. Then again, I've yet to drive either! lol...

Same as GunKata - going to be a second car sometime in the future - hopefully its the sport edition although I doubt it will.

2nd car is smart as long as its something you will use - my vette just sat in the garage, lol. As long as its a "S", I wont care about much else really. I'm also considering Elise/Exige and 05-06 911 Carrera S if i have extra $$ to spend... probably not though,haha.

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion
My next car is going to be a 911, It will take a while but I love the Porsche heritage and its what my goal is. I;d also love the 4.0 GT3

Ah Porsches.... the perfect car. I love them. I went to a porsche heaven today twice, motorsports place with some beast 700hp ones, and a dealership which made me tear a little. 997 turbo s....... what a beauty.

1badChalupa

Passed Driver's Ed
Because my idea for the 911 GT3 RS 4.0 has been swindled, the TechArt GT Sport will do. I would have BBS LM-R's though.

TEChArt.jpg

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
19 GolfR, 19 911 GTS
My next fun car will be the 201x ZR-1 when it is released. Only artistic renderings from Jolopnik have been leaked, so no pics.

ImmI

Ready to race!
Honestly I can't say. There are too many good choices out there.

135i, 335i, TT-RS, Cayman S, BRZ, MK7 GTI, S4

However, I badly want a Turbo S sometime in my life.

Because of this

Last edited: