GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My New R! Link to Pics

jtbazz1

Ready to race!
They were just taken from my iphone. I didn't alter the pics at all, that's just how they came out. I moved the car to a different spot of the driveway so you could see how the color changes in different lighting. The sun was coming through the clouds and caused a cool effect on the second pic. It looked true to what I was seeing in person so I thought they came out good, but I am no photographer by any means :)

zed4me, you have a blue R right? It really sweet, I watched a couple of your vids I think.

Last edited:

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Almost looks like it's metallic changing colors. Cool color for sure.

zed4me

Passed Driver's Ed
They were just taken from my iphone. I didn't alter the pics at all, that's just how they came out. I moved the car to a different spot of the driveway so you could see how the color changes in different lighting. The sun was coming through the clouds and caused a cool effect on the second pic. It looked true to what I was seeing in person so I thought they came out good, but I am no photographer by any means :)

zed4me, you have a blue R right? It really sweet, I watched a couple of your vids I think.

Yep, that's me in those vids lol white balance has a dramatic effect on how color comes out (remember a few weeks ago the internet blew up because people were fighting over the black and blue/white and gold dress? that was because the photographer sucked at white balancing that photo so it was obscure). anyway, i totally believe ya. i was just wondering if you accounted for that. LSG would've been my first choice after oryx white. blue wasn't my first pick but its grown on me for sure.

CKGOLFMK7

Ready to race!
Great looking car, nice job on the detailing. You're right, the color truly shifts, pics just do not do justice...:cool:

A pic before I had the windows tinted:

Last edited:

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
How much did you pay for the window tint and what % did you do where? Mine is black and I will need the tint for this summer...

lb1

Passed Driver's Ed
I agree. I got a LSG as well and it looks so much more impressive in person.
This is true for the inside as well. The interior is remarkably well done. I had a GTI MK6 and was worried the R would look a bit cheaper but it's the exact opposite. Perhaps my only complain is the steering wheel. I really like the perforated leather on the GTI and the slightly bulkier wheel.