GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My GTI (Limestone Grey vs United Grey)

gtiw7

Ready to race!
Grey GTI7!!! so coolll!!! my first time to see it.
but seems that there is no mention about Grey color in some official news of gti7.
I'm so curious that how many colors can be choosed for gti7?

Thanks :D theses are the colors that I can remember for now:
Night Blue
Limestone Grey
Carbon Steel Grey
Tungsten Silver
Reflix Silver (not %100 sure about that)
white
red
black

I think I forgot one more :p

Litsma1

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks :D theses are the colors that I can remember for now:
Night Blue
Limestone Grey
Carbon Steel Grey
Tungsten Silver
Reflix Silver (not %100 sure about that)
white
red
black

I think I forgot one more :p
so surprised that there are so many kinds of colors to be choosed except to white, red and black as some articles claimed before.
thank u bro for replying so detailed info:D

Vancity2Constantinople

2.Sloooo n loww
Car(s)
2010 Golf 2.5L Sport
mashallah brother! :) looks great, any ideas for the future mods?

we don't get the mk7 in Canada until next year, I probably won't get it though. Since its made in Mexico.. :(

thats my mk6 right now.

gtiw7

Ready to race!
thanks bro :D most probably APR tune, TBE, intake and (maybe an intercooler if it won't void my warranty)
I'm waiting for tuners to surprise the audience!! I'm still wondering how they're gonna solve the "integrated manifold" problem when upgrading to bigger turbos :confused:

wow that's nice I'm always a fan of 4 tips I did it on my mk5 it was very common on mk5, but for mk6 the 4-tips-GTIs simply vanished! glad to see there are still people who supports it :D

wheels are nice as well they look like LP560-4 wheels!

gtiw7

Ready to race!
btw I believe nothing is wrong with Mexico, the problem is Volkswagen's setting low standards for Mexico-manufacured cars to be able to offer the super-low price (like with the Jetta)

GTI is their icon, I don't think they'll set lower standards than that of German GTIs just for the sake of price....after all the real critical work is all robotised, human labor will not make a day & night difference regarding reliability or performance

Vwfreak1

Go Kart Champion
Looking good! Can't wait to see a mk7 in the flesh, I'm going to Europe in November, I will try and stop by a VW dealership to see them.

iHayoona

Ready to race!
The photos look sweet man! I wish I had the time for a cool photo session like this

iHayoona

Ready to race!
Thank you :D ooh why bother, just take my photos and swap in your number plate using photoshop lol

Being a CS major you'd think I'm good at Photoshop XD