GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My Carbon Gray MK7 GTI

crzyskimer93

Ready to race!
So managed to delete my rear window wiper

So.. My advice to anyone that wants to do this, when you think your pulling hard and not coming off... Pull harder I thought I was going to pull my trunk off

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417914133.563236.jpg

Oh yeah, this isn't supposed to happen from what I've been told, I just broke the wiper off [emoji16] oops ? [emoji136]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417914195.249664.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417914238.120997.jpg

I'll take another picture tomorrow when it's brighter

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417914224.322471.jpg

jshwon

Ready to race!
This looks great. Had air on my A4 avant and told myself no air on the GTI but seeing this is killing me. Really like the slim tank placement. Did you do a false floor or just cut out the flooring and drop it into the existing gap? Any pics of the management and compressors?

crzyskimer93

Ready to race!
This looks great. Had air on my A4 avant and told myself no air on the GTI but seeing this is killing me. Really like the slim tank placement. Did you do a false floor or just cut out the flooring and drop it into the existing gap? Any pics of the management and compressors?

I can take a picture later this week but I used a MDF board I wanted to keep all OEM stuff untouched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crzyskimer93

Ready to race!

https://vimeo.com/120268593

Here you go took a small video under the trunk floor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jshwon

Ready to race!
Ahh I see. So you did need to remove the spare for the compressors. Clean setup. Did you go with a Airlift kit? Sorry if you've mentioned earlier.