GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 - Shift Knob Suggestions

It’s not lasered. It’s printed. It’s not as bright as in the pictures and you can’t see it from the driver’s point of view. In fact it wears off over time. Boomba cheaped out on this actually. I’ve had mine about 15 months and you can barely see the R, 1-6 on the top now.
The boomba is a good value. It is much more comfortable in my hand than the stock ridge master. I also like the low key looks and temperature isolation, I used a sharpie to mellow out the logo.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

MSchott

Go Kart Newbie
The boomba is a good value. It is much more comfortable in my hand than the stock ridge master. I also like the low key looks and temperature isolation, I used a sharpie to mellow out the logo.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It is all you say. Overall I’m pleased with the knob and also their short shift kit.

TI_3VOJ

I currently have a Raceseng Circuit Sphere 100 on my MK7 GTI. It's the best shift knob I've had so far. Excellent weight, fit, and finish. The matte bead blasted delrin cover is great and has an excellent feel in hand. Before that, I had a Sphere/slam/topology. I've also had the BFI GS2 air leather and the golfball shift knob. Both were good, but not as nice as the Raceseng.

Pic-alanche!

I like the red lights you have in there. Mind sharing where you got them?

LI_GTI_Guy

Ready to race!
Here’s my Raceseng Prolix (brushed + engraved). It’s not too heavy and fits in your hand nicely. I had the Ashiko but felt it was too big and heavy. The Prolix has a semi OEM look and feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uberjet

I am also a fan of Raceseng. The Sphereology had me sold and the Delrin cap keeps things temperate in extreme climates. Also had the numbers filled by a pinstriper.

LI_GTI_Guy

Ready to race!
Anyone have pics to show how much lower the raceseng sphereology is compared to stock?

I can’t tell you about the Sphereology, but the Ashiko I had was at least 3-4 inches lower than stock. I didnt like how low it was on the shaft of the shifter. This was another reason why I went with the Prolix bc of the added height you get. The Prolix is maybe 1 inch lower than stock golf ball.

LI_GTI_Guy

Ready to race!
I am also a fan of Raceseng. The Sphereology had me sold and the Delrin cap keeps things temperate in extreme climates. Also had the numbers filled by a pinstriper.

Very nice. The color/ pinstripes gives it a really sweet overall look. You’re now giving me some ideas haha. Biggest downside for me with the Prolix is it doesn’t have a cover option. I’m stuck using a shift knob beanie in the really cold / hot days.

cbr600rr

Go Kart Champion
I can’t tell you about the Sphereology, but the Ashiko I had was at least 3-4 inches lower than stock. I didnt like how low it was on the shaft of the shifter. This was another reason why I went with the Prolix bc of the added height you get. The Prolix is maybe 1 inch lower than stock golf ball.

Helps a bit. Thanks

daujin_mk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI DSG

Howd you get that handbrake red?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk