GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion

ILoveButter

Ready to race!
Am I able to change the led bulb in the door for the handle on the inside? It took me a month 5o notice the light and I'm wanting to change the floor lights to red and would like the door ones red too.

ILoveButter

Ready to race!
Stupid question... how is the rear muffler connected to the pipe? I can't see any welds or clamps in the pics I see online and can't get under my car tonight to look

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Stupid question... how is the rear muffler connected to the pipe? I can't see any welds or clamps in the pics I see online and can't get under my car tonight to look
Welded directly to it. It's all one piece from the downpipe back

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

adam1991

Banned
Stupid question: do you say "I'm buying an MK7" or do you say "I'm buying a MK7"?

The first one assumes you're saying "emkay". The second one assume you're saying what I always say: Mark7. MK is just a shorthand way of writing it.

I've never say or even thought of it being "emkay7".

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Stupid question: do you say "I'm buying an MK7" or do you say "I'm buying a MK7"?

The first one assumes you're saying "emkay". The second one assume you're saying what I always say: Mark7. MK is just a shorthand way of writing it.

I say Mark 7 but only when I'm talking to someone who would know what that means. Otherwise I say, VW.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
It's Mark

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ILoveButter

Ready to race!

I tell people I have a 7th gen Honda eclipse special edition