GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

joeblonewjersey

Ready to race!
And, those items needed (summary overview for easy reference not only to me but for all considering this install), are?
1-Harness (cost, where, how?)<--where has been answered, cost? How?
2-7.5 LED taillights (cost, where to get, how to install)<---cost?
3-coding (if any)<----Any?

Look, I'm not trying to be a butt-hole, but I'm trying to get ALL the info needed to make a 1 time purchasing decision/action with zero mistakes, all relevant info, etc.
HENCE MY POST, so if you can't answer, maybe someone can?
I appreciate the effort, but it's not meeting the expectations or requirements to be 100% fulfilled without issue, get it?

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
Sorry, this isn't my job. You might need to put in some personal effort to meet your 100% expectations and requirements. Sheesh.

murtaza911

Ready to race!
And, those items needed (summary overview for easy reference not only to me but for all considering this install), are?
1-Harness (cost, where, how?)
2-7.5 LED taillights (cost, where to get, how to install)
3-coding (if any)

Reread my post.
I literally answered all your questions...By pointing you to JBale who sells you the harness +instructions, and for the lights them self he even posted part numbers and links on where to buy them. It's littlerally a few posts above yours. You don't even need to read all 70+ pages, just scroll up :confused::rolleyes:

supesgolfr

Ready to race!
Reread my post.
I literally answered all your questions...By pointing you to JBale who sells you the harness +instructions, and for the lights them self he even posted part numbers and links on where to buy them. It's littlerally a few posts above yours. You don't even need to read all 70+ pages, just scroll up :confused::rolleyes:

It's just pure laziness. This was already answered 1 page before he started posting (now 2 pages back). Just because this is 70+ pages, doesn't mean you can't read the first few pages and the last few pages, unless lazy.

joeblonewjersey

Ready to race!
Well, not to get into a pissing match, you are wrong.
It's not rocket science to answer a simple inquiry, so people DON'T have to scan, read, digest, and try to make out what is or is not in 74+ pages.
REAL SIMPLE:
3-coding (if any)
THEN, persons who want to, can, and someone (maybe you, maybe me, maybe JBale) can if they wish, put the link, reference, etc., to the SUMMARY overview.
I shouldn't have to read all the problems, troubles, questions, failures, successes, all that goes with it, once the end result is known, proven, works, available, THEN it should be summarized.
It's not laziness on my part, it's called EFFICIENCY.

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
It's not rocket science to answer a simple inquiry, so people DON'T have to scan, read, digest, and try to make out what is or is not in 74+ pages.
REAL SIMPLE:
3-coding (if any)
THEN, persons who want to, can, and someone (maybe you, maybe me, maybe JBale) can if they wish, put the link, reference, etc., to the SUMMARY overview.
I shouldn't have to read all the problems, troubles, questions, failures, successes, all that goes with it, once the end result is known, proven, works, available, THEN it should be summarized.

:rolleyes:

So you've wasted your time posting the same thing 3-4 times now, all the while all the information you need to answer your questions is right in front of you, just not in a format you'd like? You could have typed out what you've been requiring someone else to type out many times by now. THAT would be efficiency. And to have the gall to say we're wrong?

Best of luck to you.

joeblonewjersey

Ready to race!
Costs, links, US or EU, all in ONE easy to follow post? Where?

Costs, links, US or EU, all in ONE easy to follow post? Where?

3-coding (if any)
Supplemental info to be provided upon purchase from? Who, who supports it? Who supplies correct coding? Provided with whose product?

THESE are the items I'm looking for in ONE (1) EASY TO FOLLOW posting.

Appreciate your time, replies, but the solution(s) are not here, and from past experience of having nightmare support from BEC and DAP, it's a proactive, been there done that real world experience that necessitates the request/inquiry.

Sorry you feel superior that you can gather all the info from page x, page y and make heads or tails of it, I can't, hence my SIMPLE suggestion for the requested roadmap.

joeblonewjersey

Ready to race!
AND, maybe I'll keep posting the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over until someone feels the same way and owns it.

Preferably the suppliers, manufacturers and whomever is providing the solution. Unless of course you are saying buy part a from vendor x and buy part b from vendor y and pray you get the correct info or assistance from someone, if needed.

That's all./

TheGreekFreak

Go Kart Champion
REAL SIMPLE:
3-coding (if any)

I would sympathize with you if your questions hadn't been directly answered within the past 2 pages lol come on bro, there are a few dicks who have this urge to keep telling people to "just read the thread" and blah blah....ya, they're dbags, not all of us have time to go through 70+ pages for simple answers. In your case, murtaza directly answered every single one of your points, reiterated that he answered all your points, and you're still confused :confused:

Here's as simple as its gonna get:
1) Harness = Jbale: Instructions provided, DAP video (old harness) will help, PM him for price.
2) Lights = Cars245: Prices on website, install like any other MK7 taillight, Part numbers for LHD (rear fog driver side):
Right outer:5G0945208G
Left outer:5G0945207G
Right inner:5G0945308P
Left inner: 5G0945307P
3) Coding = Jbale will provide coding + instructions so don't worry about it, just have a device capable of coding the adaptations.

Don't know how else to help....

Last edited:

supesgolfr

Ready to race!
Perfect, absolutely perfect, one, simple, condensed info filled post, sans the links, which would have made it 101%.

Thanks, you at least "get it"

You asked the question on page 74, and the very next post answered it. Then TheGreekFreak cut and paste the same answer to you.

I get not wanting to read 70+ pages, but could you not go back to the same page as your question?

You're annoying people not because you asked to be spoon-fed, but because your question was IMMEDIATELY answered, and you still kept asking the same question over and over, finally saying "thanks" when someone just cut and paste the answer that was given to you already.

Last edited: