GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

rotaryguy

Passed Driver's Ed
Ok, time for this post finally!

I just installed the Euro Dynamic Tails on my 2018 MK 7.5 North American Golf R. The first facelifted one in North America to have the Euro dynamic tails installed and coded!

JBale built a harness for me and figured out the coding changes required for this to work. I can happily report that everything is working 100% correctly! The installation was very simple, and coding was extremely straightforward. I could not be happier with the product, or communication/service I received from JBale. I can't imagine why anyone would go elsewhere, honestly.

Here are some photos of the lights installed on my 7.5 North American R and a link to a video of the lights fully working. Also, please note I ordered the ones with no rear fog as I didn't want it.

What are these?

Attachments

• whatare.JPG
    whatare.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 945

njswider

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 Golf R
Just saw on OBD that they have apps for coding the facelift tails with DAP or USP harness. 100 credits but an option for those that go that route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kubo777

Another satisified jbale & e-acca customer. Put new tails in yesterday, love the look. Now I finally get to use my key fob to open and close the car - the only way I see my tail lights!

Is there anyway to make the fogs brigther? They are rather small and don't give the puch I was used to from MK4.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
going to try the jbale audiamant fix but i'm waiting for my terminal tool to come since i couldn't get the paperclip trick to work this time. should be here wednesday, i'll report back then.

H22hatch

Ready to race!
going to try the jbale audiamant fix but i'm waiting for my terminal tool to come since i couldn't get the paperclip trick to work this time. should be here wednesday, i'll report back then.

It works fine and corrects the problem.

As a side note, i have a brand new Audiamant harness for sale.

ecsta

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 R

One thing that i had to do with the paperclips was hit the end with a hammer to flatten it, the as is rounded end wouldn't fit in. Was a PITA though, i would wait for the tool haha.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
One thing that i had to do with the paperclips was hit the end with a hammer to flatten it, the as is rounded end wouldn't fit in. Was a PITA though, i would wait for the tool haha.
oh I know. I just couldn't get them to fit in the slot this time [emoji29]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

H22hatch

Ready to race!
oh I know. I just couldn't get them to fit in the slot this time [emoji29]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I used two slim sewing needles to unpin the one I accidentally locked in. Pushed the sides of the pin with each and came right out.

Or you could use the little tool you get with cell phones to remove your SIM card. That’s what I did after dropping my pin tool between body panels.