GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

ecsta

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 R
Yeah they did jbale because it was $100 cheaper lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

That was one of my main reasons hehe. Also shipping was much cheaper than from Europe. Definitely was jealous that you had your lights installed and working while i was still deciding whether to order from cars245 or e-acca haha.

Comingabriel if you don't like the code then just uninstall them. I'm sure plenty of people would be happy to trade you their mk7 LEDs for the mk7.5s. You've made it very clear (repeatedly) that you're not happy with it causing a soft code and i get that, but also please understand that most don't mind and consider it a non-issue... You didn't even buy a harness from JBale and he still tried to help you, and all you did was shit all over him :confused:

I have no hard/soft code after applying the fix (nothing on scan after a few weeks of daily driving). Even with a code these lights look incredible and i'm a happy customer.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
You're probably right about that. :)

That was one of my main reasons hehe. Also shipping was much cheaper than from Europe. Definitely was jealous that you had your lights installed and working while i was still deciding whether to order from cars245 or e-acca haha.

Comingabriel if you don't like the code then just uninstall them. I'm sure plenty of people would be happy to trade you their mk7 LEDs for the mk7.5s. You've made it very clear (repeatedly) that you're not happy with it causing a soft code and i get that, but also please understand that most don't mind and consider it a non-issue... You didn't even buy a harness from JBale and he still tried to help you, and all you did was shit all over him :confused:

I have no hard/soft code after applying the fix (nothing on scan after a few weeks of daily driving). Even with a code these lights look incredible and i'm a happy customer.

Yeah you guys paid what $190? I paid $262 (1st nar harness he build), by the time I had it working and people were ready to order it got bumped to like $293 or something. Also I had a better exchange rate at the time when I purchased.

sfseals

No need to bash someone for having higher standards than you. I'd bet there are more than just comingabriel and myself that would like to see a 3rd option

1. Audiamant module (no fault, has flicker (possible fix untested))
2. Jbale/DAP harness (has a fault but all functionality works)
3. ???

Each has their advantages and disadvantages.

The majority of those that bought jbale's harness did so because it seemed like a better choice than the audiamant module.

Spot on!

Let the child disagree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H22hatch

Ready to race!
No need to bash someone for having higher standards than you. I'd bet there are more than just comingabriel and myself that would like to see a 3rd option

1. Audiamant module (no fault, has flicker (possible fix untested))
2. Jbale/DAP harness (has a fault but all functionality works)
3. ???

Each has their advantages and disadvantages.

The majority of those that bought jbale's harness did so because it seemed like a better choice than the audiamant module.

What’s the possible fix for the Audiamant harness?

comingabriel

Ready to race!
I don't have a fix yet, and I have a jbale harness ah_long bought from excelerate and flipped to me after his distaste for the fault code and coding out of lamp without disclosing to me and after I said I want an issue free product when sending pmt.

Curious to see the new coding, and what done to alledgedly fix the issues.

fabric8

Passed Driver's Ed
JBale, do you offer support (ie. the coding and fault fix) for used harnesses?

I'm considering buying a harness from someone who said their priorities have changed and will no longer be installing mk7.5 tails and therefore is selling their harness they purchased from you.

Also, do you have a pic of what an authentic JBale harness looks like to ensure we're not buying a counterfeit? What should one look out for? Thanks!

Oluwa67

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 Golf GTI

I'm considering buying a harness from someone who said their priorities have changed and will no longer be installing mk7.5 tails and therefore is selling their harness they purchased from you.

Also, do you have a pic of what an authentic JBale harness looks like to ensure we're not buying a counterfeit? What should one look out for? Thanks!

Hey I got a harness from JBale and I'm yet to install it (definitely not selling) here's some pics of what it looked like and how it was packaged (with his name on it for proof it's from him)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crild

Drag Race Newbie

No one has ever posted what his harness looks like

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

nono0044

Drag Racing Champion

Are you talking about me on vwvortex? Wording is similar to how I posted my listing.

Anyway, adding to the the reference here's the pics I took of the harness (non-fog version):

Edit: oh god, y u have to be so big pictures

Last edited: