GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
I've placed my order for the Audiamant harness, they said it would be back in stock by the end of this week so ordered it, haven't heard from them since though. Been talking to cars, waitin for them to tell me how I could pay through our company as they told me I could do that and save the 20% VAT but they haven't told me how to pay so haven't heard from them since I asked... if I don't hear from them soon I'll just have to order even though that could have saved me around £100..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Marcel responds better thru whatsapp. But yea contact with them is a bit sketch sometimes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

NellyGTI

Ready to race!
I’m throwing my hat into the arena. I’ve acquired a set and just need adapters from JBale (just ordered). Very excited!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

murtaza911

Ready to race!
Cars245 is awesome. So I ended up ordering from their site once the price came down. But after emailing I realized the price they quoted by email included shipping.

So I asked if they could honour that price even though I already bought an ordered. They did. So I saved another $25 :).

I really didn't expect them to do that.

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
We are using Jeremy's harness. We choose to work with Jeremy for all the mentioned posts. He is a good man, makes a great harness and he is one smart cookie with the coding. We also won't rip off and steak his work. We 100% give him credit for his development and are proud to provide a top quality product, because that s what we are all about. We are working on getting more lights, but they are still hard to come buy based off demand.

Enjoy!

Walters Car - Click for video

NellyGTI

Ready to race!
PRICING (Updated 8/10/17)
Dynamic tails set from cars245.com ~$550+ shipping
Dynamic tails set from e-acca.com ~$600 + shipping
Base tails set from cars245.com ~$580 + shipping
Base tails set from e-acca.com ~$600 + shipping

Just a quick update to these prices. Looks like e-acca.com updated there pricing on these. It's $545 + shipping now.

Matthewpt

Ready to race!
Same here. They just refunded me the difference between their site price and email price. Very good customer service.

Cars245 is awesome. So I ended up ordering from their site once the price came down. But after emailing I realized the price they quoted by email included shipping.

So I asked if they could honour that price even though I already bought an ordered. They did. So I saved another $25 :).

I really didn't expect them to do that.

hulksu

Car(s)
(sold) '17 GTI SE
I also just placed my order tails through Cars245 and harness from JBale. $598 shipped for the tails. Now it's a waiting game.

TheGreekFreak

Go Kart Champion
Considering prices are now about even between the two sites, which do you recommend? Already ordered JBale's harness but have been putting off ordering the actual lights. Want to just bite the bullet today.

My understanding is cars245 has faster shipping but e-acca's customer service is better?

hulksu

Car(s)
(sold) '17 GTI SE
Considering prices are now about even between the two sites, which do you recommend? Already ordered JBale's harness but have been putting off ordering the actual lights. Want to just bite the bullet today.

My understanding is cars245 has faster shipping but e-acca's customer service is better?

I think you are about right with your assessment.

I personally preferred the online experience with cars245. I could never figure out how to see the prices on e-acca without creating a login. I wasn't a fan of that.

NellyGTI

Ready to race!
In regard to shipping. Once the item ships, e-acca ships via FedEx which takes 3 days to the east coast. Not sure about cars245.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Great tracking with FedEx and better communication from e-acca, in my experience.

zvwggtip09

Passed Driver's Ed
cars245 ships through EMS. It took 4 business days to the East Coast for my order. I wish they use FedEx though.

It just seems cars245 can get it in stock much faster than e-acca.

ecsta

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 R
I think the consensus is car245 is faster but e-acca has amazing customer service. Natalja is great and i think unless i'm in a mad rush i'll probably end up ordering from e-acca.

Harness will probably take longer anyways and i personally prefer Fedex over EMS.