GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

VWpartsman1

Passed Driver's Ed
Ordered the lights from cars245 on 08/05/17 and they were shipped today 08/14/17 anyone who has ordered these where do you go to track them?

supesgolfr

Ready to race!
My E-Acca order is finally set to ship out tomorrow, two days short of a three month wait.

Better late than never.

:eek:

e-acca are a good company. I have made orders for parts since the lights, and they are all from e-acca. For some reason they had a problem with the tail-lights, but for everything else they are superior to cars245 in price and service.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
My E-Acca order is finally set to ship out tomorrow, two days short of a three month wait.

Better late than never.

At least they ship FedEx (2 to 5 business days). Great tracking with FedEx app too.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
E-acca current prices:

5G0945207G - $139.00
5G0945208G - $139.00
5G0945308P - $133.50
5G0945307P/Q - $133.50
Shipping - $46.97 (to Vancouver, BC)
Total shipped: $591.97

However, they are telling me to expect approximately 25 days handling time as they are on backorder.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
e-acca are a good company. I have made orders for parts since the lights, and they are all from e-acca. For some reason they had a problem with the tail-lights, but for everything else they are superior to cars245 in price and service.

100% agree with this.

[emoji1303]

Mk7user

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 2015
Right now cars is 2 weeks, you can expect less than a month. E-acca sounds to be 3 months....

Thanks for confirm.

Cars245 doesn't sell the entire real taillights as a complete package - true?
So we have to order the tail lights as 4 indv parts & buy jbale's harness - true?

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Thanks for confirm.

Cars245 doesn't sell the entire real taillights as a complete package - true?
So we have to order the tail lights as 4 indv parts & buy jbale's harness - true?

Correct.

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion
So what is the wait time vs. cars245? 3 months vs. 2 weeks?

My wait time with cars245 was just a tad bit under 2 weeks from the order to my door step. Super fast but also I got the no fog ones.