GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 LP Headlights

jimmyq

Managed to get the front and rear lights all working on my MK7 from a company in west Yorkshire Uk

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie

jimmyq

Oh neat. If you don't mind us asking, how much did you spend total? I imagine it gets pretty high in cost considering you have to change bumpers and fenders, along with the headlights (and maybe wiring?).

yes not cheap i got all the panels etc fitted from the bodyshop the guys at cartech uk did all the wiring and coding they have also retrofitted the cockpit clocks and new 7.5 screen for me its all on their Facebook page here

nipp

Does anyone have the part numbers for the two R-version LED headlights (silver rather than red strip of GTI)?

Last edited:

vrod

Ready to race!
Looks really cool with the 7.5 headlights retrofitted to the mk7. Must have been quite some work. Was it with DLA or without?

MANU01

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello guys!

i am new here and i have bought the new Golf variant.

Here is the deal:

I choosed the standard led light without dynamic.
and in Volkswagens configurator online BOTH L L are lightning.

In reality only the outer L:s are lightning up and the same for turnsignals.

Theres is none information about this and the stealer only say that the car is so new so they have not notice anything around it yet.

I have looked at the inner lights and it looks like the outer ones and i can spot som leds inside like the other one.

Question is... is it possible to get the inner ones running due to a programming or is it not possible due to wireing and moduls?!

Both |_|_ vw _|_| light up here in Canada:

Tungsten Silver
*found*, on Flickr

The question now is, can the orange blinker be programmed so that only one L turns on instead of both, leaving the other DRL either dimmed or full on?

KeeganMcc

After a long time of searching the web I think I have found all the part numbers needed to do a full Mk7 to Mk7.5 conversion. My problem is I can't seem to find a reputable place that will sell the front headlights... I have found a place but not sure if I should bite the bullet and give it a try?

Any info on this?

jimmyq

After a long time of searching the web I think I have found all the part numbers needed to do a full Mk7 to Mk7.5 conversion. My problem is I can't seem to find a reputable place that will sell the front headlights... I have found a place but not sure if I should bite the bullet and give it a try?

Any info on this?

have you managed to find any other info ie to wire them up i have a friend who wants to have a shot on doing his himself as the people doing them here are very busy limited and expensive saying alot of time and effort involved not a straight forward process. any wiring diagrams or bcm pinouts etc?

AdamSheikh

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI | 24 RS 3