GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MIB2.5 Discover Pro retrofit with 9.2in screen unlocked

BradyBrunch

Car(s)
2018 GTI S
So this is way out of my price range at the moment but it's still cheaper than others I've seen. You said you have a few of these up for sale? How frequently to you come into these? I definitely want to pick this up at some point.

foggy17352

Car(s)
2015 Golf TDI
MIB2.5 harman receiver, fully unlocked and activated
Proper NAR brain with siriusXM and HD radio working
Component protection removed
All options activated
Latest maps loaded

9.2in brand new screen and gloss black trim
USB port and wiring harness

$1700 usd shipped in USA and Canada
Is this still available? I’m interested provided it will work with my Fender audio.

rrador

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 GTI
Is this still available? I’m interested provided it will work with my Fender audio.
if you have a 2015 with MIB1 fender audio it will nt work with your amp. Need to also upgrade amp to 2016+ mib2 amp. I have an amp in stock too if needed

S-4Motion

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Golf Sportwagen 4Mo
Is the included harness the extension for retrofitting into vehicles that do not have a glovebox brain unit? I have a 2019 Golf Sportwagen S 4Motion, so I have the most basic radio with no HD, sirius, or navigation, do I need to get an higher level antenna for all that? Thank you in advance.

mqbfwd89

Car(s)
2016 GTI Autobaun PP
I have a 2016 mk7 Autobahn with what I'm pretty sure is the MIB2 and fender audio. I'm curious if this Harman receiver will work with my fender system?

Kushdaiin

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R, MK7 GSW SEL
Random question about the MIB2.5. What is the maximum size/number of tracks the units can handle? I noticed that my 128Gb SD card with about 10,000 tracks, hits the maximum pretty quickly. Does anyone know the max and if it can be changed?