GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

March 9th NJ drty euro restore the shore cruise.

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
When: March 9th, 2013 10am
Where: Freehold mall auxiliary parking lot (near dicks)
What: Meeting at 10am. On the road by 11am. Well be cruising to Seaside Heights for a day of driving, bullshitting, photography, food, and beer. Open to Euro cars only. We are expecting 50-100 or more cars. Please RSVP here if you plan to attend or just show up.

Search for NJ drty euro on Facebook and join our group if you are local. Info and updates will be there first. Thanks!

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Of course not. We'd have no way of knowing anyway...

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
30-50+ cars expected as of now..

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
On the way down we will be stopping at Island Sport Works for a quick photo shoot and just to check the place out. They have suffered considerable damage from the storm and our purpose of this trip is to provide some "stimulus" to the economy. Might also be a good place to get some work done in the future. And who knows whose car is going to blow up on the way down too. :)

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Last edited:

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Cool, maybe I'll meet up and cruise with you....if ya don't mind. Anyone else from PA going that you know of?

Sent from my SGS III using Tapatalk 2

Yea definitely. JP might catch a ride with me and Ill see if anyone else wants to cruise over from our area on the FB page.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
I dont know of anyone else from PA though. We'll see who posts up.

jnj2455

Ready to race!
Yea definitely. JP might catch a ride with me and Ill see if anyone else wants to cruise over from our area on the FB page.

You're picking figgy up? I'm debating going to this since I've never gone to a huge meet like this before.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
I was going to head down, but I have to help my buddy replace his neutral position sensor in his Subie.

Enjoy, fellas. :)

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
You're picking figgy up? I'm debating going to this since I've never gone to a huge meet like this before.

I dont know if he can make it anymore but you should DEFINITELY come out.

Im leaving from lambertville, right down 202. Come meet up first and we'll cruise over together.