GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MAPerformance Official Stage 1 & Stage 2 OTS Tune Release for Accessport!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTI787

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI
hi Ian
Yes this is stock plugs and the gap .035

Has you received my email for the stage 2 93oct?

Upgrade to the RS7 spark plugs, you will definitely notice an improvement over the stock plugs. Plus burning one step colder is essential when making more boost. :D

Thunder2

Upgrade to the RS7 spark plugs, you will definitely notice an improvement over the stock plugs. Plus burning one step colder is essential when making more boost. :D

Ok tanks

BleezyD

Ready to race!
Just ordered my COBB accessport and anxiously waiting for it to arrive so I can get my Stage 1 91 tune uploaded and get going! Im pretty bored with being stock the last few days.

Those who are on Stage 1, how long have you had it and any issues?

Antimatter

Ready to race!
Just ordered my COBB accessport and anxiously waiting for it to arrive so I can get my Stage 1 91 tune uploaded and get going! Im pretty bored with being stock the last few days.

Those who are on Stage 1, how long have you had it and any issues?

I've been running it since release on my 2017 with no issues. Usually throw in 20-30% ethanol but it runs fine without it too.

Here you go..

bayarea7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'15 RSM 2 door S 6M
Anyone else have the issue of the car not cranking once uploading a MAP tune? My car (2015 6 speed) is running the cobb ots files just fine. But once I upload the MAP tune, the car is pretty much bricked and throws a couple codes (ECM and starter relay). Flashing back to the cobb ots files solves the issue. I'm in talks with Ian and they'll hopefully figure out what's up. Just wanted to see if anyone ran into the same issue on here. It was a MAP stage 2 91 oct file for anyone wondering. And yes we already tried several copies as we thought maybe it could be a corrupt file but still come across same issue. Honestly I'm relatively happy with the cobb ots flash but know the MAP file has some improvements over it and was excited to try it :\

teemmy

Ready to race!
I didn't have any trouble with the MAP stage 1 tune. Stage 2 gave me underboost codes several times.

You'll definitely enjoy the MAP stage 1 over the cobb ots tune!

Status
Not open for further replies.