GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MAGIC/MAJESTY (eBay) 16.4 liter Intercooler

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Cultivating mass. Not always a bad thing.

BrianThatCoolGuy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
‘22 GTI 6MT
Well, I pulled the trigger on one of these today. I have plenty of logs with my current tune and stock IC, so I'll be able to offer an accurate comparison. Should be here in a week or two, I'll keep y'all updated.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Sweet. This is looking like the route I'm going with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
I can’t bring myself to put a cheap piece like this on my car - but oook forward to the logs and comoarison

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Metal is metal*. Look at downpipes.

*yes there are better quality cores, endtanks and welding than others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
Yea I don’t know....making me second guess my IE decision (even at a steep discount).....arg

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
Will an IC be a reason they could deny warranty? Like a DP?

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Most likely they can just due to they may look deeper into why you have an IC. I don't know if they can deny it outright though but they'll find a way if they want lol

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Would they even notice?

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
I logged a little with OBDLink which I returned. The Magic does it’s thang. Reduce and hold intake temps down to 7-12 degrees over ambient back to back pulls. If anyone was wondering... :).

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
I logged a little with OBDLink which I returned. The Magic does it’s thang. Reduce and hold intake temps down to 7-12 degrees over ambient back to back pulls. If anyone was wondering... :).

This is good news! can you share the log?

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Is there any concern that these cheaper intercoolers could develop leaks, or otherwise fail? I would hate to deal with this install just to have to do it (or more likely, pay for it) all over again.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
That's always a possibility but until people run them we'll never know really. Just matters if you want to be one of the testers ;)